Sometimes positive energy just flows into our lives, and much to our delight–because we are not looking for it!
In the last 72 hours, I’ve experienced:
- New coaching clients joining me..and emailing me at all hours asking for specific coaching tips on client business..
- Great interactions with agents in a session of our foundational real estate course “Ignite”..seeing them generate leads and create successful appointments in real-time, during class..
- Receiving an amazing compliment from an office head and client (we call them Team Leaders in Keller Williams)…”I’ve felt the energy change in a very positive way since you began teaching here..”
- One phone conversation and one warm handshake and greeting–with two of the top leaders of our company on the same day..
- My wonderful life partner making things happen for both of us..planning travel to a very important family wedding next spring..working on improvements at our new mountain home, while I’m doing my real estate thing..
Today, life is very good indeed. What will tomorrow bring? I’ll let you know as soon as I can. Right now, I’m just enjoying it.
PS – When it comes to blogging, sometimes shorter definitely feels right. This is one of those times.